7. April 2013

Renovations


This weekend the boyfriend and I started a second renovation offensive in our new apartment. Our living room isn't quite the same with piles of freshly assembled black boxes in one corner, big bordeaux-ish spots on one wall (I tried to find out if I liked the color or not.), a pallet in the middle of everything (more to that later). And - Ah yes! - a new rug that somehow looks lost between all that chaos and new plants on the window sill. And I'm sitting here on our sofa that I now share with a chair, 3 shelves and a construction site spotlight. It's crazy but totally fun! I can't wait to see our apartment with painted walls, hung up shelves and with everything in it's place!

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...